[Accepted] God Eros

God Eros

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

God Eros

What is your current RS name? God Eros

List any previous RS namesNo Previous names

What is your total level and combat level?

d6ed4ead4536cd94a376a062060eea98.png

Combat level: 125

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have played Runescape since 2006 and have loved this game ever since. I have been playing on and off during this time and my rs name before EOC was "A Hoyy" Once EOC was released I quit and havent touched that account since. (its banned now for macroing) I do not bot and dont advocate for botters my IRL best friend was using it to make money and it was banned on his accord. I plan to max before I die Irl lol

Tell us about your clan history.

I have been in Olympus, Vengeance, and Cutthroat.
I joined OP when it was an XLPC and left when it was HPC. I left due to getting 2 defence on my God Eros account on accident; thus in my opinion making my acc worthless. I made a new pure to pk with and went 45 def on God Eros.
Once 45 def I quickly learned that Vengeance was a horrible community and i left that clan and got 99 def. Once I was still 45 defense when I joined CT and quickly trained to 99. I loved my time in CT thoroughly and ended up having to quit due to IRL issues.

Tell us about your yourself.

I am 25 years old and currently live with my wife and daughter. I am an EMT-B and a caregiver for disabled Vets. I will be enlisting in the US Army as soon as i'm able to. I love hiking, fishing, and reading to my daughter.

How did you hear about us?  I am in a facebook group and multiple members of that group have mentioned how good of a community and clan WG is.

What makes you want to join us? I am a 25 year old man who has life obligations. This doesn't mean i cant have a little fun in my spare time right? I cant join CT again due to my life obligations like work, family, and military training but I am hoping you guys will accept me into your family and allow me to play with you guys when I can. Thank you guys for taking the time to read this!

Also this is my second time applying. I was accepted the first time yet didn't follow through with the second step by posting my event trips. Since then, I've attended multiple events and many members will vouch for me! Here's a link to my first application: https://www.wildernessguardians.com/forums/topic/6186-accepted-god-eros/

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

18 hours ago, Cashtillo said:

Just met you but you're a cool guy gl man :)

ayeeee thanks man

11 hours ago, Mojo said:

Welcome back, nice copy/pasted app ## 

What happened last time? I don't recall

I did all required events etc I just had some real life issues come up and couldnt log on for about 2-3 weeks. When I came back to CC I noticed I was un-ranked so I just redid my application! @Mojo

Also, the ENTIRE app isn't copy pasted lol just some of the stuff that hasn't changed. ❤️

10 hours ago, 4474 said:

Welcome back buddy

Thanks man hopefully ill get 2 bananas this time so I don't have to re apply haha!

Thanks again everyone for the well wishes and warm welcomes. ❤️

Edited by God Eros

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png