[Declined] Spanx

Spanx

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Spanx

What is your current RS name? Spanx

List any previous RS namesMcNoodles

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level: 2014

Combat level: 124

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing back during pre-EoC. I was getting into the game, but had not mastered anything. I was training very inefficiently but that was probably some of the best times I've spent on this game. I still love the game to this day, but it with all the information available at our fingertips, it's become much more of a grind rather than a game I can enjoy for what it is.

Tell us about your clan history.

I've been in a PvM clan called Delirium and another called PvM Revolution. Both clans have been abandoned but I still keep in touch with some of my old clan mates.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Matthew. I live in beautiful Vancouver, BC Canada. I like to go to the gym as much as my body can handle. My ethnic background is Filipino. I work at Costco. I enjoy music from all genres. Outside of Runescape and work, I try to be an all-around wholesome guy that people can rely on. Very religious. I thank God whenever he brings me good RNG. XD

How did you hear about us?  Cashtillo

What makes you want to join us? I want to join a community where all players can come together and work on a common goal. I also want to make friends with some of the interesting people I meet here. This game is no fun when you're alone.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I've auto clicked some thieving levels. I am not proud of it, but it's in the past and offence has since expired. I will no longer be breaking any rules as I have spent too much time working on this account just to get it banned.

Edited by Mojo
Editing in new updated application.

• 4 weeks later...