[Declined] Skull 20112

SrNateGreat

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Skull 20112

What is your current RS name? Skull 20112

List any previous RS namesNatedawg68

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 535. My combat level is only 78. I am working right now only on combat. I am f2p as of right now. I am trying to get my att, str, range, and def all up to lvl 70 before becoming members.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I believe I have had this account for like 3 months now. I try to play at least 4 hours everyday. I would play more, but my job has long hours.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have never really been in a clan. I like this one because of the community feeling. I like to listen to people in the clan chat.

Tell us about your yourself.

I am 23 and I live in the midwest. I played runescape back in 2008 and then stopped playing in 2011 because I was in high school and played a lot of sports.

How did you hear about us?  I was looking on google for clans to join and your clan name poped up.

What makes you want to join us? The community. I want to be apart of a group of players on here. I know of one real life friend that plays, so I want to meet and play with more people.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I got nothing hahaha. I am a christian, and love the game that I fell in love with when I was a little kid. I hope you guys let me be a part of your clan. Thanks!

• Retired Leader

Welcome to our forums :)

15 hours ago, SrNateGreat said:

Tell us about your yourself.

I am 23 and I live in the midwest. I played runescape back in 2008 and then stopped playing in 2011 because I was in high school and played a lot of sports.

You may wish to expand on this section a little, it's not really supposed to mention RS, that's for the other section :P 

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

• 3 weeks later...