[Accepted] Bruhmon

Bruhmon

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Bruhmon

What is your current RS name? Bruhmon

List any previous RS namesya ded m8
nice willow
mr frogson

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level 1564 and rising :). Combat level 105.95

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing many years ago at my cousins' house. I chopped trees and had fun somehow lol. I didnt exactly know how to progress back then but i did all the f2p quests then fished lobsters for days and did dragon slayer 2. Felt like a champ. Questing may be my favorite thing because of what you unlock. Ive typically been back and forth with Runescape but lately ive really been enjoying it and i need to be a part of this clan mostly for its bossing and just the social aspect.

Tell us about your clan history.

Every clan ive been in has been social/PvM. Im not a big PvP person on here but I'd be willing to try it. I always am highly active in every clan i join.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Michael, im only 15 which may be surprising. Im born in the United States and still here in Pennsylvania. I like football and almost all kinds of music. Im passionate about lifting weights and getting not only physically stronger but also mentally.

How did you hear about us?  Some guy at g.e mentioned here when i asked if anyone wanted to do Zammy

What makes you want to join us? The social aspect and I like that there's always someone to boss with or just talk. Also i didnt know until i read all the posts on the forums but the fact that this clan is really old and a bit famous is kinda cool i suppose.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Used to be a HEAVY beggar.

• Retired Leader

Welcome to our forums :D

8 hours ago, Bruhmon said:

How did you hear about us?  Some guy at g.e mentioned here when i asked if anyone wanted to do Zammy

any idea who this kind stranger was? :P

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png