[Accepted] IGotADHD

IGotADHD

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

IGotADHD

What is your current RS name? IGotADHD

List any previous RS namesRichAllergy

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level:1840

Combat Level:114

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have started playing OSRS just over 3 years ago which has been inspired by a friend who now temporarily quit because of studies in uni. When i started, i didn't own my personal credit card to buy membership prepaid cards online as they weren't available in my country and i couldn't buy bonds off the rs website as my parents don't allow me to buy any game related stuff online. I was stuck in free to play just getting to know the game more for almost a year and i didn't like it because it was always just trying to make bond money to sustain myself, every now and then i used to buy a bond from cash i collected from selling big bones and f2p drop parties. Even in p2p, i didn't know how to make money properly so i depended on wines of zamorak to make my bond money everyday for 2 hours to cover the cost of that p2p day and spending the rest of my day doing quests and exploring skills and places. couple of month after doing this i decided no, when my membership ran out, i grinded out my melee stats all up to 60 then when i went to p2p, i did mm1 got my dragon scimi and went to kill green dragons and doing wildy slayer for emblems as suggested by other players. That day i loved the gp i was getting at green drags so much to the point where i didnt stop for a whole week and managed to get myself a cannon and dragon chain and legs and boots. this is when my first bit of rng came in and i got a vissy drop. this drop at the time was worth around 8m so that got me 2 bonds. After that drop, i have nevr stepped foot on f2p ground ever because of membership running out and i did more slayer even tho it wasn't profitable at the time instead i would do more green dragons and every now and then i would try my luck at drop parties. year and a bit later, i have become what i am now. i hope u enjoyed reading this :)

Tell us about your clan history.

I was a member of the clan by the you-tuber Only Trails but it got boring and no one wanted to boss so i left and looked for a clan like this that does bossing.

Tell us about your yourself.

Name:James
Education:University
Job:none
hobbies:basketball
talent:Basketball
music: lyrical

How did you hear about us?  i heard it from a member of the We Do raids cc that (said to not mention their name) *whats is the brackets isn't completely true as i just kinda made it up because i never asked the person if i could mention his name so i just wrote that am sorry.

What makes you want to join us? I want to boss with trusted players with bosses like corp which can have very high rewards and i could get scammed out of a drop if i was to boss with anyone. I also want to make new friends on the game so it doesn't get too grindy and plain. i want to have a laugh and stuff.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have been muted for bad language and kicked out of rargh's cc for arguing ans swearing with other players

Edited by IGotADHD
My application form was vague.

• Retired Leader

Welcome :)

44 minutes ago, IGotADHD said:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Never banned, only muted once for a day because of bad language

You have maybe misunderstood this section, we are not concerned about ban history but just to learn a bit about what you've done on rs since you started playing. e.g. when you started, meaning of your name, favourite activities etc etc.

44 minutes ago, IGotADHD said:

How did you hear about us?  i heard it from a member of the We Do raids cc that said to not mention their name

Also this is very odd. Why would somebody not want to say they recruited you?

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

3 hours ago, Drubbz said:

As long as you dont swear you will do well here. Joining the Elite ranks of WG will send you in the right direction on your adventure. Best wishes and good luck

If WG had a non swearing policy I'd be screwed

Gmining.gif

WG's least consistent eventmaster.

forumnsig2.png.33b862880446896fac4d15844f66d87c.png
image.png.1eeb324b7637d99186dd80c99a3bdbbc.png

image.png.6a8bc0ca678e6f99b348ccdd427eb74f.png

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png