[Accepted] PvM Ben

RunescapeBen

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

PvM Ben

What is your current RS name? PvM Ben

List any previous RS namesMr.Margrave is my previous name, I have an alt I play named Free Dps, and a 1 def pure I made to learn pking on named PvP Ben (Though I will probably pk more on my alt to gain familiarity.)

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 1812 and my combat level is 123.spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

My main account is maxed on rs3, and I decided to join osrs and start the adventure over (I actually have a handful of high level accounts on Rs3 as I started in 06.) I like to do multiple things at once, hence my multiple accounts, but have primarily been a skiller. (I maxed my combat in NMZ as I am a little crazy about efficiency.) I have recently delved into PvMing and know how to do KBD, KQ, Vetion, and Vorkath (which is my main money maker.) I changed my name to PvM Ben to force myself to live up to the name and finally start learning other aspects of the game that I've been a little anxious about.

Tell us about your clan history.

I am not the most social as it tends to take from efficiency, but my recent paradigm shift has lead me away from those tendencies and to look to join my first clan. I joined a clan in rs3 because I was recruited at prifddinas but they weren't very active and reliving the 07 days has kind of taken over my runescape experience.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Ben, of course, and I'm a 25 year old American male. I work for the cities water department part time and am pursuing an information technology degree. I aspire to program artificial technology one day and have taken interest in philosophy, psychology, mathematics, and music(I play guitar and piano.)

How did you hear about us?  I was browsing the term "clan" on the osrs forums and your clan caught my eye claiming the oldest clan around and being a pvp AND pvm clan.

What makes you want to join us? I would like to make friends in game as the only person I currently play with is my friend IRL and "quits" often. I am excited to learn raids, various pvming, as well as how to pvp and it seems these things just might be possible with the help of clan mates.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I am a pretty shy guy, as such I may be more shy at first or less inclined to talk. This is something I'm working on, however, and I'm excited to be a part of events.

Edited by RunescapeBen
Added forum signature pictures of my ALT accounts

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png