Community Intro - PvM Ben

RunescapeBen

PvM Ben

Tell us about yourself.

Kind of a copy paste from my application, but to ensure I introduce myself to anyone that may not read that;
My name is Ben, of course, and I'm a 25 year old American male. I work for the cities water department part time and am pursuing an information technology degree. I aspire to program artificial technology one day and have taken interest in philosophy, psychology, mathematics, and music(I play guitar and piano.)

My main account is maxed on rs3, and I decided to join osrs and start the adventure over (I actually have a handful of high level accounts on Rs3 as I started in 06.) I like to do multiple things at once, hence my multiple accounts, but have primarily been a skiller. (I maxed my combat in NMZ as I am a little crazy about efficiency.) I have recently delved into PvMing and know how to do KBD, KQ, Vetion, and Vorkath (which is my main money maker.) I changed my name to PvM Ben to force myself to live up to the name and finally start learning other aspects of the game that I've been a little anxious about.

Clan history.  

I am not the most social as it tends to take from efficiency, but my recent paradigm shift has lead me away from those tendencies and to look to join my first clan. I joined a clan in rs3 because I was recruited at prifddinas but they weren't very active and reliving the 07 days has kind of taken over my runescape experience.

How did you hear about us? I was browsing the term "clan" on the osrs forums and your clan caught my eye claiming the oldest clan around and being a pvp AND pvm clan.

Do you plan to join? I have applied and would like to join the clan.

Any last comments?  

If you have any questions, I'm an open book. I'm a little shy at first but I warm up pretty quickly and I'd love to make some friends!

spacer.pngspacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png