[Declined] Adrian19998

Adrian19998

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Adrian19998

What is your current RS name? Adrian19998

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 750+ but with members skill combat level is 77

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I originally started in 07 but couldn't keep account active so stopped playing for a while till after rs3 but made this account and still continue to play regularly. You could say my highest level skill would be my favorite but I enjoy the wide range of skills available to train. Activitys tho since coming back I've really enjoyed ranging ogres on croseir cove :)

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Adrian I am a male aged 23 I currently live in Sydney , NSW Australia I guess all I can say about likes and dislikes is people are always going to think different but shouldn't mean it effects team work in a negertive way . I don't mind any song thats catch but mostly rnb and for my hobbies I play junoir league football every year with mindset of just being competitive but I also physical and mental really enjoy doing

How did you hear about us?  RuneScape clan forums through a add you put up

What makes you want to join us?
I believe that you will be very beneficial to the way I play the game and how I achieve goes in my Skilling and anything that clan members suggest so I believe alot of the members of the clan enjoy the whole range that RuneScape has to offer and like seeing other players to succeed to

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...