[Declined] Thc Mechanic

Thc Mechanic

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Thc Mechanic

What is your current RS name? Thc Mechanic

List any previous RS namesI R Mechanic
I am ranged
P K E D U (alt med level account 99 cb rigour and augury)

What is your total level and combat level?

119 combat (almost 120)

1931 total level

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

i have been playing since classic with a few of my closest friends, most of them have quit and a few have unfortunately passed. i have always had an interest in runescape. i quit for a few years when evolution of combat was going on. i participated in the petition to get 07 back and came back to runescape at the start of oldschool. I have always been more of a pker then a pvmer but in the recent years taken an interest in pvm since most of my irl friend dont play anymore. i would like to get back into more pvp.

My name as Thc Mechanic is because i like thc and i am also a professional mechanic.

my favorite skill is and always will be range, dont have a reason it always seems to be my go to and every account i have ever made it has always been my highest stat.

My favourite activities include pking deep wildy (revs, lava maze, black chins, venenatis) also like killing wildy bosses, and a little bit of lms since the update to work on my pvp skills

Tell us about your clan history.

i have been in a few clans throughout the years all have been pvm clans left most of them due to inactivity and people never wanting to do anything but sit in the cc and skill. the clan i was with the longest and actually enjoyed was lets pvm 07. i left them because i was given warnings for trying to get people out in the wildy pking as they were a pvm clan

Tell us about your yourself.

my name is Rob, 26 years old, i am male, live in Canada, am a journeyman mechanic, i dirt bike and 4x4 as hobbies, i am married with 2 kids, have a hobby farm with 2 dogs 4 cats and soon to be chickens, goats, and horses

How did you hear about us?  runescape forums

What makes you want to join us? i would like to continue bossing but also want to do more pvp, from what i can see this is the best clan that suits my needs and wants for runescape

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: i have never been banned or muted, i do not believe in botting i have worked long and hard for all of my stats. have never rwt i feel like that would take the fun out of the game

• 2 weeks later...