[Accepted] Ideal Pkersz

Ideal Pkersz

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Ideal Pkersz

What is your current RS name? Ideal Pkersz

List any previous RS namesPretty sure this is the only one i've had.

What is your total level and combat level?

125 CB

Atk: 99

Str: 99

Def: 99

Hp: 99

Mage: 99

Range: 99

Pray: 90

2042 Total

728b2afc1bf906e33ac1727171e40a96.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've been playing since 2003 on and off. I enjoy PvM and Pking, I also have a 1 def Pure (Sm0ak)

I'm fairly knowledgable about the game and mechanics, not a pro by far however.

I've been playing Runescape since I was in school, started playing 'RS2' then stopped when EOC came into play, then started again with OSRS. I play a variety of games, but keep coming back to RS. I don't play RS3 and i'm always keen to learn more.

Tell us about your clan history.

I've been in a few clans over the years, but as i've stopped playing OSRS, I have in turn left.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm 29, have a full time job and have always been a gamer for as long as I can remember.  I live in the UK in Northamptonshire, but have moved around a fair bit over the years.  I'm an avid learner and love to teach too, so much that I have achieved a qualification in Education and Training.  My old job, was all about sharing knowledge and helping others, I tend to use this as my general rule in life and try to help out wherever I can.  I'm very laid back and easy going and try not to take things too seriously, of course that doesn't mean that I don't get stuck in and push myself.  If i'm working on something, I really put my mind to it and do what I can to achieve my goal.

I've played a lot of other games in my time and still do now, all mainly on PC, however I used to play Xbox.  I've met up with a few people I used to play with on Xbox in the past which was great fun and I hope to one day attend RuneFest!!  But we shall see, I need to make sure the other half will let me go >.<

How did you hear about us?  Saw on OSRS Forums

What makes you want to join us? I like the look of the clan, I've seen the videos on YT and it looks really good. I pk a lot with my friend (stewpify) and we would like to be part of a proper team.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: N/A

Edited by Ideal Pkersz
Now 125Cb and 90 pray

• Retired Leader
4 minutes ago, Ideal Pkersz said:

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm 29, have a full time job and have always been a gamer for as long as I can remember. I've been playing Runescape since I was in school, started playing 'RS2' then stopped when EOC came into play, then started again with OSRS. I play a variety of games, but keep coming back to RS. I don't play RS3 and i'm always keen to learn more.

Hello and welcome to our forums :)

The above section is mostly talking about RS, which is what the RS history section is for. Look through some accepted apps if you're stuck for ideas!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

Thanks guys, nice to see a warm welcome :)

22 hours ago, Mojo said:

Hello and welcome to our forums :)

The above section is mostly talking about RS, which is what the RS history section is for. Look through some accepted apps if you're stuck for ideas!

Hi Mojo, must have misread or got a bit confused when filling it out originally, I have now amended the post and hopefully it's satisfactory.  Let me know if there's anything else I need to work on.

Thanks

Edited by Ideal Pkersz

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png