Community Intro - I N H

INh

I N H

Tell us about yourself.

My name is Nate, I own Digital Marketing Agency and I've been playing rs since the end of 04. Have primarily done pvp. Sadly in all of my years of playing I have yet to do very much pvm would like to learn though. I've had various pking builds From turmoil obby maulers, low pray rune pures, Staff of the dead pures, and too many obby maulers to count lol.

I had a maxed main, but i primarily used it for staking and didn't know when to leave so it currently resides with one of my friends lol.

I currently play on a piety pure in progress have been working on quest cape and all hard diaries, and the occasional risk fights on my very prodded obby mauler.. which is 49 cb 98 str No pray F cape and B Ring I.

Am Very Burnt out on the obby scene though, not much options when it comes to pvp mass or clan pking or any sort of pvm.

Am really looking to get into Brid pking / and pvm.

Clan history.  

Mostly Obby Clans, Was In IO until a high ranking member started to scam people when it came to "services", Few of us branched off and created Obby Realm which ended up dying so we merged with obby elite. Which is where i currently am active on my obby

How did you hear about us? OSRS forums

Do you plan to join? Just got accepted today

Any last comments?