[Accepted] stewpify

stewpify

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

stewpify

What is your current RS name? stewpify

List any previous RS namesN/A

What is your total level and combat level?

image.thumb.png.7ebf6295784b21615a08d0cedfc33f94.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have been playing Runescape for 16 years, even though my account doesn't reflect it! I don't spend much time skilling as I love pking too much.

My name reflects the Harry Potter spell "stupify" but that was taken.

My aim is to PK as much as possible!

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

Mike, 28, Cotswolds UK, Aerospace Quality Assurance Engineer, love football (soccer) and spending time with the family/friends. Due to my job I travel the world hopping on different wifi's to get online and play RS.

I dislike rude people greatly and people who say "peng" instead of cool.

I also dislike politicians/BREXIT/my in-laws and granny smith apples.

How did you hear about us?  My friend Ideal Pkersz

What makes you want to join us? i have wanted to join a clan for years but have never had the stats, now I have 85 mage I can atleast TB. Me and my friend Ideal love pking but always get bounced by big clans, so I am hoping to join in with a bigger team!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Can't think of anything really... Sometimes I enjoy putting bogies on door handles at work for a laugh so if the admin of this clan have ever had that done to them then I guess that's a good reason not to accept me!

This was a top tier post. I particular hate you for the booger on the handles situation but I’m nowhere near the UK so hopefully I’ll never be near a handle you’ve touched. Also What the he’ll is peng. Welcome to WG look forward to seeing you on a trip in the near future! 

Thank you Huffola, and yes, luckily for you my boogers only stretch to door handles in the UK but I am planning a trip to the States in the near future so beware!

Peng is something "cool kids" say in the UK apparently. Obviously being so far out of this category I am still saying cool.

Looking forward to it too, cheers mate.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif