Community Intro - Ideal Pkersz

Ideal Pkersz

Ideal Pkersz

Tell us about yourself.

My name is James, 29 and I'm a long time gamer. I work within the Data Cabling industry and enjoy getting my hand dirty. I am engaged and currently live with my fiance, so I sometimes have to get permission to go online ;)

I have been playing Runescape since about 2003 on and off and I will continue for a long time from now. I started out pking from as soon as I could, back in Varrock Multi in RS2, but then EOC came out and well that was the end for me, although I had about enough when bounty hunter crater arrived or whatever that was called -.- I came back to OSRS and have mainly been PvMing ever since, although I do enjoy pking, not so much 1v1 at edge etc, mainly multi pking.

Clan history.  

How did you hear about us? I found you on the forums, I had been searching for some time for a clan.

Do you plan to join? I have just been accepted.

Any last comments?  

I'm happy to be a part of WG and hopefully I will enjoy every moment of it and getting involved and meeting new people.

Cio for now.