[Declined] Spiritual ma

Pha

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Spiritual ma

What is your current RS name? Spiritual ma

List any previous RS namesPhaulty, c zin

What is your total level and combat level?

1974 total, combat is 126

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

been a player on this acc for a few years now never banned for anything. big time pker/raider/bosser/skulltricker

Tell us about your clan history.

I've been in a few clans mostly for pvm/pk/dmms type. used to be in AC but the new staff has corrupted that clan and isn't a clan I would suggest to anyone I tend to pk trips wherever I can I'm just lookin for an area I can be a part of thats not toxic and understands the community of the clans real life things that come up and don't require to be in discord 24/7 or going on trips to show the rest of the clan were doing something.

Tell us about your yourself.

IRL my occupation is something like not many other people do, if you want to know more about that id rather talk about it through PM in game or discord. i enjoy all things in rs, skilling, bossing, eking, as long as I'm with other people I'm content. I love to mass do things.

How did you hear about us?  I rememeber seeing y'all in dmms last season and thought you guys were closed when I came back recently until I saw a NZ discord name WG and it was WG SHOOTER who I had talked to and told me to apply here.

What makes you want to join us? the constant cleaning. bossing and king is what I enjoy most I hate to solo things I love to do many different things to make money in the game.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I am a big stalker I made over 6b the past month which was my bank until last week I had lost it all when lost 14/15 duels so now I'm back on rebuild I'm already up to 110m bank started with 70m few days ago. I do skull trick, hence the name spiritual ma in gwd and I pk in gwd. I don't buy/sell accounts/gp I don't want to lose this account I've worked for the past few years. I don't scam, but like I said I do skull trick with some friends, if that is a problem then ill have to stop doin that. I look at is a part of the game if someone clicks on me in the wild and skulls its on them what the want to risk and shouldn't risk something in the wild they aren't willing to lose. same goes with staking. I am in another discord called AE I mainly go with them in pk trips whenever I'm on, its the only clan I pk with right now. haven't been able to pk with them in awhile since they pk in got time and I'm set so its early am when they pk. if theres any problems or confections with anything above please dm/pm me in game or on discord my discord name is Phaulty#9023 with any more things that need to be talked about I can give you feedback on anything.

• Retired Leader

A lot of the content of this app is pretty vague tbh. It helps us get to know you better if you explain a bit more about your rs account and irl hobbies etc.

Anyway, welcome :) 

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

well Im into sports. I grew up playin multiple sports and to this day I still play a sport professionally. Id rather not come out and speak about it since it will expose my personal life and stuff and id rather not get into that I like how I am treated now and how I can enjoy a game without people coming up to me talking about unescape and stuff like that. some other hobbies I have are fishing I'm big into fishing while I'm not at my computer or working. I've been playing rs for multiple years on multiple accounts I've had so many different types of builds from og 07 to today 07scape. I never play rs3 I never liked the WoW theme type game. this type of rs 07 keeps me nostalgic as it probably does with most of you back when we were in middle school n stuff. I plan to keep progressing in this game one way or another!