[Declined] Dr Kriger

Dr Kreiger

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Dr Kriger

What is your current RS name? Dr Kriger

List any previous RS namessuper hoob (og)

Genuinely can not remember any more, i've had this for maybe 3-4 years

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level : 1792

Combat Level: 123

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I named my account super hoob when i first started playing around age 12, i'm sure i was dropped on my head as a child. why did i name myself something that could obviously be turned into 'super noob' back in the days where "Noob" was the worst insult. Clanned for a few years, quit when rs3 came out.Grew my virginity back when osrs came back out, maxed the combat and slayer on this account and then got bored again, quit for a few more years but have recently started playing again, looking for a clan now to pk and pvm with as every one i did know on here, doesn't play anymore

Tell us about your clan history.

in and out of clan since i started playing osrs, i can only remember the names of a few:
Oblivion
Heater
Stud Unit

Tell us about your yourself.

Work full time, gig in a band every other weekend, so not online half as much as i used to be. Yass Queeeen. Have a house with my girlfriend, we have 5 cats.

How did you hear about us?  You killed me at revs

What makes you want to join us? i want to clan ( pk pvm) more , it gets boring on your own.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: i'll be high nearly all the time ill be playing.

• 2 weeks later...