[Declined] Ezpzxjetset

ezpzxjetset

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Ezpzxjetset

What is your current RS name? Ezpzxjetset

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

TL - 1018

CB - 90

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing about 3 months if I remember correctly.  My favorite skills and activities are mostly slayer and fishing. Fairly new to rs and havent played that long. I'm learning something new everyday. I play mobile mostly because of the convenience of my daily life. 

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm Erick, I'm a 26 year old male from USA. I pave roads in real life, I game for my freetime, I like metal and rap. I dont like ignorance, I treat everyone with respect. I'm honest, humble, and I care fellow humans. 

How did you hear about us?  Osrs active cc, google search

What makes you want to join us? I like gaming with a community. It's the best way to play, with friends you meet along the way. A clan in my opinion has to have structure. I respect everyone I meet in my life no matter who they are. I respect communities that have the same values. Gaming would never survive without fellow gamers.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Edited by ezpzxjetset

• 2 weeks later...