[Accepted] bailaama

bailaama

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

bailaama

What is your current RS name? bailaama

List any previous RS namesy0u 4r3 my and f a i r play

What is your total level and combat level?

my total level is 1825.

combat level is 115

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing runescape back like 10 years ago when i was like 11 years old thru my big brother and quit because eoc. I returned for old school and been playing it for now like 3 years most active last 6 months.

Tell us about your clan history.

never really been any like real clan. only like b0aty and sparc mac for chatting.

Tell us about your yourself.

im 21 years old from finland and my name is Jesse and i’m male. I work as carpenter. im very social person and get along with everyone

edit: felt like might be good to tell more about me. I love to watch and play ice hockey and football (soccer if you’re american) I really dont have any music genre i dont like.

How did you hear about us? Friend of mine told me about it ingame (xxpkxnoobxx)

What makes you want to join us? i have always wanted to be part of something bigger and be part of community. All that teamworking and group activity is something im really looking for and i would love to make some new friends while doing it

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: well only thing i can think would probably be my english being my second language

Edited by bailaama
Correction

• Retired Leader

Hello and welcome :)

59 minutes ago, bailaama said:

How did you hear about us?  i heard about this clan chat from my friend previous name xxpkxnoobsxx now its xdime bagx

This answer does not make any sense, you will need to update it. Where did you first find us?

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

Welcome!

On 10/22/2019 at 10:54 PM, Mojo said:

Hello and welcome :)

This answer does not make any sense, you will need to update it. Where did you first find us?

Well, as i can read then he heard about this clan from his friend ( the person is also a member of WG ).

• Retired Leader
6 hours ago, global warn said:

Well, as i can read then he heard about this clan from his friend ( the person is also a member of WG ).

honestly I have no idea why I said it doesn't make sense because reading it again it looks perfectly fine 😂

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png