[Accepted] Portobellum

Portobellum

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Portobellum

What is your current RS name? Portobellum

List any previous RS namesN/A

What is your total level and combat level?

112.4 CMB

1760 TL

Screen Shot 2019-10-22 at 5.25.58 PM.png

Note:

-99 Prayer is pre-bought, just need to do the reanimated dragons

-2000 TL  (83 cons, wildy elites) is pre-bought, just need to train the skills

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Playing since childhood, have a near maxed account on RS3. I stopped playing RS3 after EoC but like content from 2012 (Torva/Vestas/etc) and partook in Nex/Corp regularly. This account was originally an alt, then a ranged tank. It is now my main and I am working on maxing it. I have nearly all Hard Achievement diaries complete, the Quest Point Cape, and 100% Kourend favour. I am working on elites now. My bank currently holds around 690m between pre-bought skill resources and actual equipment. I have all purchasable prayer scrolls and spells as well as full access to the games content via various access items. I spend most of my time in PvP Worlds, even while skilling for this reason.

Portobellum is latin for Portable War, it also sounds like a mushroom. Allowing my signature thumbnail to be a mushroom cloud.

My PKing style is generally off-meta, but utilitarian. I am a believer in "Speed kills" and have wild success PKing and Anti-PKing wearing Karils + Ring of Suffering(i) + Veng. People generally underestimate the power of consistent double hits and tiny mosquito bites when in combat. I am best known (not really) for Karils Pking in general. My other pking method is Flames of Zamorak Tank Maging which speaks for itself in stacking debuffs against opponents.

Upon maxing combat I will probably do a mix of Torags and Karils which effectively destroys Run energy and regeneration in the deep.

Lastly, I spend most of my time in the wild or PvP worlds when playing -- even while skilling. I like the sense of danger and reward.

Tell us about your clan history.

This will be my first major clan on RS. I do not have a history with clans in runescape. I have however been in many clans on other games.

Tell us about your yourself.

I am 24, male, from the states. I am a cyber security/software developer in trade. My degree is in computer science. My hobbies are rapid prototyping: various projects, racing drones, runescape, etc. I enjoy the tech domain and it's complexity. I am very sociable as well as relatable; possessing many soft skills. I like to shoot the shit, banter, have fun above all else, socially. I have had many large life experiences up to this point. I dislike liars, arrogance, and naivety/ignorance.

How did you hear about us?  Google: "Wilderness Clans", looked at a bunch of them. This one seemed more active than the others.

What makes you want to join us? Having some like-minded people to chill with -- do wilderness stuff together or go bossing sounds great. I am yearning for a sense of involvement in the community, especially one that is wilderness centered. I hope you will have me.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I was caught many months ago for botting and have not botted since. I will not risk a perm ban going forward. Never scammed, never real world traded. Not sure what spying is. It is your call to look past that, and understand I am avidly against botting that negatively affects the game economy/experience/for other players, therefore, never partook in that sort of behavior.  Because of this, I possess knowledge on how they are written as well as some extensive knowledge on the 'beind-the-scenes' processes within various clients; I have contributed to runelite and have a good understanding on the systems Jagex has in place. I like to use these experiences to report bots to mods -- even breaking them to prove they are not players (tele-other), in a SirPugger fashion.

Edited by Portobellum
Grammar, more detail

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png