[Declined] Fenix_cL

iFeennix

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Fenix_cL

What is your current RS name? Fenix_cL

List any previous RS namesiFeennix
Feennix

What is your total level and combat level?

1805 Total Lvl

117.85 Combat

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Hi WG , i've been playing rs since 2006 , my name in Rs3 is Feennix and im completionist on it (well idk about now since the last req was killing the ambassador and i havent played rs3 since that kill).

I used to be the typical noobie that was cutting yews all day for that juicy full saradomin set , my first 99 was Woodcutting. But i didn't know that members existed . I thought that i needed to do all the free to play quests to access my cape ( how nooby) . then i learned that i need to pay membership to get my cape LuLw.

Fenix = Phoenix .

My favourite skill is slayer , and i usually like to do alot of PvM ( just casual PvM , since im not THAT good at it , i have done some raids but i don't feel that im an expert or w/e).

Tell us about your clan history.

I remember fighting you guys when i was in Envy , Collision , Genesis , Downfall( Rs3 EoC Era) , Aces of Wars ( country chilean clan ) and plenty of old teams like Silent Ember , TKO , Brutal Forces and Team Angelz Vengeance (there's more but i don't remember their names xd) , Wars were the main thing that made for me runescape enjoyable . Making community through loyalty and banter other clans/teams . But that's over for me and now i just PvM/Skill , since i don't have the time as i usually had on those days .

Tell us about your yourself.

Well , im trying to finish my Computer Sciences degree ( 1 year left) , but there's alot of political conflicts here in Chile atm so im kind of stuck , Im 24 years old , i like playing guitar , football ( not egg ball) , i play LoL sometimes.

How did you hear about us?  I just remember that you guys existed and i search WG in Google.

What makes you want to join us? Well im interested to join the PvM-Skill community of WG , since you guys seem to be respectful and honourable .

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Eh..... IDK What to say , Sorry for my "Engrish" ? lol :)

• 1 month later...