[Accepted] McDurbin

McDurbin

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

McDurbin

What is your current RS name? McDurbin

List any previous RS namesMasta GK (previous)
Masta T B09 (previous)
Masta t b 91 (alt)
Slaya179 (alt)
GK OG (alt)

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level - 45

Combat level - 3

-Freezy McDurbin

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I dont recall really, its all just a small blink of the eye in life. I was in elementary school 4th or 5th grade. So maybe 2001/2002 when i started playing Runescape.

My name masta (drop the "er" instead of master... Masta "T b" being my initials. ... 09 is when i was expected to graduate high school, 91 is when i was born.

Slaya179 is a tagline i have for my art and drawings/sketches.

Gk Og and Masta GK were for my previous clan.

And finally, Mcdurbin. ... Short for Freezy McDurbin. Which came as a variation of "Froze," a nick-name from a buddy of mine. Also, Freezy McDurbin is my gamertag for Xbox as well as Discord and many other social media outlets.

My main is well rounded, i dont really have a "favorite" skill. I do like the burthrope games, albeit hardly anyone goes there anymore.
Masta tb 91 was my pure mage(iirc)
Slaya179 was my pure ranger(iirc)
GK OG is a UHCIM on OSRS

Tell us about your clan history.

Previously in Geilinor Knights in RS3 under account 'McDurbin.' Active clan member for 3 years, '15 - '18. Ranked Captain upon resignation of my own free will. GK does not support an OSRS clan.

Several months had past, and i was approached by an active member of Wilderness Guardians, I joined WG in 2019.

Tell us about your yourself.

Tyler. Male. Currently 28. USA. GED Graduate. Journeyman Electrician. Disc Golf, Video Games, Marijuana, Boat Racing. All music. Hidden talents. Likes and dislikes... meh. Like:Good Company. Dislike:Current State of Society as a Whole.

How did you hear about us?  In game / Discord

What makes you want to join us? RS3 - after leaving GK, i missed the community a clan brings to the game. I was approached in game for both GK, as well as WG, i wouldnt have joined otherwise.

OSRS - If im in the RS3 clan, i might as well be in the OSRS clan too

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Back in my teen years, while on the account 'Masta T B09, i paid a 3rd party to level mining as well as a lump sum of GP, resulting in a ban. Through appeals for account restoration.. account recovery took several years. During the ban is when the accounts Slaya179 & masta tb 91.
I did learn my lesson and have not broken Runescape or Jagex rules & terms since.

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian.

Your target now is to achieve 95 combat, attend 3 events and 10 posts then graduate.

Useful links

• Graduations - you should aim for 95 combat then post your graduation form here.
  • Unread Content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Levelling Up

We are committed to helping you achieve 95+ combat so that you can unlock access to more of our PvP and PvM events.

• Combat Training Guide - this is our exclusive guide giving you a very fast way to train combat.
  • Money Making Guide - the wiki has money making methods for all levels.
  • Official Wiki - the official wiki has information on everything OSRS related. Just type something into the search box.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png