-

lvl 99 gay

Honestly bro get your cat off that stuff asap, i know a monkey that used to get on alot of uppers man and it was a down hill spiral

staying clean is always the best way to go about life, if your cat need to get off everything its on, get your hands on some valliums and give your cat 1 or 2 to get the edge off but not too much because your cat will end up in a 12 hour sleep with no knowledge of what happened before it passed out

And sorry i missed the 2 weeks clean part, but if your cat gets the urge to relapse trust me a couple vallies does the trick first hand experienced 

Jason had the best advice.

Tell your cat to seek professional help.

Addiction and the cycle of breaking said addiction is one of the hardest fights people endure due to the fact that the brain and body become addicted to the release of serotonin/dopamine. Your body will begin to convince you it is a need for it to function properly so you are basically starving yourself from what your body thinks it needs....

Some cases, depending on how bad, the body will have seizures and extreme fatigue while breaking the cycle. Having professional help not only helps your cat out with mental support and emotional support, but if your cat needs medical help they can assist as well. 

I wish you the best for you and your cat. Get through this and then you can finally "pet your clean pussy meow."

Genghis-Bong.gif
_______________________________ Gwoodcutting.gif_______________________________

____💨 One Very ub_high.png 💨_____

Insta:  http://instagram.com/A_High_Jedi
Twitch:  https://www.twitch.tv/ahighjedi

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Damn I know I'm 3 months late, just now seeing this. Thx for sharing and hope your cat is staying on the right path. Speaking from experience it is a struggle, and no amount of 'professional help, begging of family, or anything will change someones behavior, it's only when you truly want to change then those things will help greatly in your journey. It took my cat losing his wife, his business, and missing out on 3 years of his daughters' life by going to prison before he truly decided to change. My cat even found out drugs are as easy to get in prison as they are on the streets, but luckily had a moment of clarity and is now 2 1/2 years clean. Good luck brother hope for the best

For future reference, SWIMMING or using My Cat doesn't offer any legal protection or anything but I understand. I've been through it. for me its alcohol and benzos. I hope you work out sobriety and find what works for you. Meth is the most misleading or at least tied with benzos IMO. Because you think it makes you more functional, and oh does it. Then a few weeks later the paradoxical effects begin and you're strung out, have nobody, nothing and say and do things you either forget/and/or never would have normally said or done.

bein in jail and psych wards sucks fucking dick. i was in a bad one in a bad city two years ago. sometimes it can be a blessing too... fearing for your life what do they say 3 hots in a cot? sleeping with one eye open every day. watching people get beat downs just for looking at someone. hell, when the nurse cut me off my Klonopin taper I threw a tantrum and smashed the Fanta Machine, which was the only luxory other than constant supplies of Raisin Bran, for when each meal inevitably sucked so bad you'd almost rather starve. btw, i was the tallest and possibly strongest dude in my ward and I feared for my life just the same as the smallest nerdy dudes. this little puerto rican guy was half my height and woulda whipped my ass just because thats how it is. they know how to fight. they live that life. its nowhere i ever want to return to or see friends and loved ones end up at.

Bryan's advice is solid btw and grats to you brother. I tried AA and NA and felt too cultish for me, tho it works for others. Therapy became a chore so I quit that too. Just manned up and faced the reality - keep doing what you're doing and end up dead or in jail, or at very best homeless and not getting laid or anything like that..... Or quit drugs and live life.

Best luck, and remember when they WILL tell you to take it one day at a time, really, take it one day at a time. I don't think two fucks if im gonna be sober tomorrow. I know im sober today.

With love,

Foxi

aDYLkiUFQ5Ot_MPiFOAGuA.png

• 2 weeks later...

The thing about drug's is some people are affected differently, I won't deny it at all, i've been 2 years, 2 months clean. I was a heroin addict, and used meth often but not every day, like I was on heroin. I wouldn't compare meth to heroin at all as far as withdrawal's go, and it never pulled me in like Heroin. But I know people that were the exact opposite of me, and became heavily addicted. Which I never understood until later on in life. It's great that your cat's getting clean, I love hearing other people being successful, especially when it is almost the equivalent of getting a 3rd age piece from a clue. I think it was like 85-90% of addicts on opiates, end up relapsing. So if your cat stays off the catnip, they should feel extremely proud of themselves, they beat the odd's by a high margin. Just remeber to inform your cat take it one day at a time. Or even better, one minute at a time. And if your cat ever get's an urge, take a nap.