[Declined] OSRS Wobz

Wobz

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

OSRS Wobz

What is your current RS name? OSRS Wobz

List any previous RS namesNone others!

What is your total level and combat level?

BF80C2F6-915D-4C9E-B4DA-60E4BCC4C444.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Man i started playing rs2 when i was a kid and had no idea what was going on, but when osrs servers came out i jumped on em within a few months of release. Been playing since with a few breaks here and there

Tell us about your clan history.

Couple pvm clans but ive been looking to get into the PVP scene as well, previous PVM clans are God hunters and Paragon

Tell us about your yourself.

22 year old college student, i have a campus job and i have a few medical things that knocked me out of College football

How did you hear about us?  I searched on the rs forums and searched through

What makes you want to join us? I like that you have both a pvm and pvp aspect, im not looking to lose my pvm side but i want to get into pvp.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have ret gold a few years back when i got cleaned at the arena.

On 11/5/2019 at 12:05 AM, Wobz said:

Tell us about your clan history.

Couple pvm clans but ive been looking to get into the PVP scene as well, previous PVM clans are God hunters and Paragon

if your looking to do pvp related content hit me up and i can give you some pointers and bring you along on one of my trips :)

luk1n.PNG.233e82dac80e3fae69f87304afa8f945.PNGMember_of_the_Month_Template.png

• 4 weeks later...