My adventures.

A lovely one

Well, hello there dear clannies. I've decided to do an goals and achievements thread to help me stick to my goals and not jump from one goal to another.

Current stats:

Current goalsS91105-054248.thumb.jpg.3c195cd636a7295d957d18523386177f.jpg

Current goals:

-Short term

70 prayer

For 70 prayer i will be killing blue dragons in the Taverly dungeon. I will need to slaughter 1028 blue dragons. Aside from 70 prayer i will also gain roughly 66k crafting exp along with 1.2m GP from crafting and alching blue d'hide bodies.

-75 Slayer

With 75 slayer i will unlock gargoyles, with is a very good cash source for ironmen. Nieve will be used as a primary slayer master and Konar will be used for every 10th to give me a little points boost.

-Mid term goals:

85 crafting

85 crafting with +5 boost will give me an ability to craft myself an amulet of fury. The method ill be using for this are giant seaweed farming and mining sandstone for my bucket of sand. Right now i have banked 2550/5000 giant seaweeds.

87 slayer.

87 slayer will unlock me 3 big gear upgrades. Namely an abyssal whip, dragon boots and trident of the seas. Once again nieve will be used as a primary slayer master with konar for every 10th.

84 mage

84 mage will unlock 2 major things: an ability to craft barrows teleport tablets and enchant onyx jewelery. I will train magic by bursting burstable tasks along with alching etc.

-Item goals

Onyx.

To get an onyx i will need 29k chaos runes. I'll be doing barrows with morytania hard diary for them.

-Tank barrows legs

I will probably get a pair while getting the chaos runes for an onyx.

What have i achieved thus far on this account, items wise:

I also had an torso, and an berserker ring, but i got skulltricked for those.

S91105-061138.jpg

Most recent achievement:

S91104-021313.jpg