[Accepted] Hive Astolfo

Hive Astolfo

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Hive Astolfo

What is your current RS name? Hive Astolfo

List any previous RS namesMy previous RS name was Men Eat Butt then Sccores booty and now Hive Astolfo. The previous names were made to poke fun at a friend of mine.

What is your total level and combat level?

I'm currently 1758 total level and 112 combat level.

My combat stats are 88 Attack, 92 Strength, 85 Defense, 89 Range, 80 Prayer, 87 Magic and 92 Hp.

I also have all prayers unlocked. 

I plan to get base 95 combat stats and 85 prayer once I finish my quest cape, I only have Ds2 and MM2 left.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing Osrs a few years ago to get back at the nostalgia from playing back in 2008 up to the EOC from when I played RS3. My name is from a clan I am currently in, The clan is called Hive Mind and its a simple skilling clan but I've made some good friends and just decided to put Hive in my name. Astolfo comes from a high fantasy DnD campaign I was part of a few years ago. I just like the name. I mainly play because I enjoy bossing but I've begun to transition more into PVP as a small group of my friend have begun pvping but we can't pk with more than 3-4 people and I'd like to join larger teams.

Tell us about your clan history.

I'm currently in a clan called Hive Mind, I have not actually been in any serious clans before this. The only other clans I was apart of were simple clans made up of people I went to college with.

It would be good to note that I don't really do much with this current clan aside from raid every other weekend and I have no obligations to them, so any and all events from the WG clan would take priority and if I find that I'm a good fit in the clan I'd be open to changing my name.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm a 21 year old guy from Canada, I currently work as an electrician and just recently graduate from college so i've got a pretty good amount of time on my hands and I've been getting more into runescape and im lovin it. I play a few other games like league but currently runescape is my main game.
I'm pretty into rap music and I play a good amount of DnD and Pathfinder (If you know what that is shouts out to you)

I hate cauliflower.

How did you hear about us?  I saw some dudes skulled with rev braclets and asked if I could join them at revs, they pointed me to the forums.

What makes you want to join us? I'm really enjoying pvp and I'd like to meet more people who play runescape and pvp as most people I am friends with don't pvp so I'd like to make some new homies, The dude I chatted with seemed chill so here I am.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I once got high playing RS and it took me almost 45 minutes to find the gypsy in Varrock, aside from that I haven't done anything else that could make me look stupid.

Edited by Hive Astolfo

10 hours ago, Hive Astolfo said:

@Mojo yea the guys name was WG Kiwi.

gotta give it to him he was really quick with the links to discord.

Oh hey I thought I lost you to the other guy there, Welcome!

I was quick because we got WG spams on macros haha :P

Member_of_the_Month_Kiwi.png

K1W1.gif

21 hours ago, Hive Astolfo said:

I've begun to transition more into PVP as a small group of my friend have begun pvping but we can't pk with more than 3-4 people and I'd like to join larger teams.

Also, Invite them too :)

Member_of_the_Month_Kiwi.png

K1W1.gif

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png