[Accepted] YoinkySpoink

Kinda Bussin

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

YoinkySpoink

What is your current RS name? YoinkySpoink

List any previous RS namesElectrobyte, DankSloth420

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level currently is :1740

Combat Level: 112  

Picture of stats below image.png.6080dfc803b2c28f63a221a8caf3d5dc.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Account is quite a few years old at this point, have been playing on and off but finally have time to play it again. Apologies as I was accepted before but a lot of real life came up and I couldn't keep up with the activity required to be a member. Im now in a situation where I can be an active member again.

Tell us about your clan history.

Not much clan history really, atleast officially, mostly just pked with small discords of players and friends, nothing serious. Would like to get involved with the clanning seen.

Tell us about your yourself.

Nearly 22 years of age, work as a cybersecurity analyst in Cork, Ireland. Enjoy video games as a whole, archery and brewing alcohol.

How did you hear about us?  Pretty sure it was when we I used to die in the Wildy to you

What makes you want to join us? Looking for a decent sized clan that is good at pvp, all the others seem barred by having 120+cb and my friends arent on frequently enough to just go around with them right now.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Like I said before I do apologise about messing you around last time I applied. You know yourselves real life stuff just can pop up like crazy but currently my work/life is stable enough to play and enjoy runescape for a decent amount of time each day.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif