[Declined] Sigma Mulch

Sigma Mulch

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Sigma Mulch

What is your current RS name? Sigma Mulch

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

ttl:1961

😄

Untitled.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I got into rs like 2 years ago from my friend Zando, I have really enjoyed it but recently have become somewhat burnt out and have been looking into getting into wilderness pking, specifically rev pking, I would love to get into a small group with 2-5 people and go into revs! I'm pretty excited about pking overall, just having trouble finding people and hope this cc can help me with that!

Tell us about your clan history.

I am in a skilling cc that used to be decently big (called Sigma) however I am looking to branch out and we allow multiclanning for pking!!

Tell us about your yourself.

Idk, I'm super enthusiastic about video games and the community it brings! I'm a really free person irl and love to just relax and live life, I'm a chef and love to get those cooking gains! I'm pretty busy but spend most of my free time on my pc! I really hope to get antiquated with you all!

How did you hear about us?  Reddit

What makes you want to join us? Just my passion to learn from one of the oldest cc's out there, so far everyone i've talked to in the cc (they directed me here) has been super awesome and helpful! especially Donatello!! I just want to play, laugh, learn and maybe make some gp along the way!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Nothing! Im chill and I don't do bad stuff!

• 3 weeks later...