[Accepted] BigRedLion

BigRedLion

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

BigRedLion

What is your current RS name? BigRedLion

List any previous RS namesDangerfieldR
BQPatel

ShakeUrpunan

RDangerfield

What is your total level and combat level?

1190 total levels 

92 combat level 

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have been playing RuneScape since I was a child. When it was removed for RS3, I completely stopped as the retro version was much more enjoyable. When the game was brought back, it was a dream come true. I am now active more than ever and enjoy learning more about what the development has to offer. Now that I am 25, I understand the ins and outs, and enjoy learning the best methods to Skill and Pk.

Tell us about your clan history.

My clan history is quite minimal. I have never been in a real clan other than PKing with friends from my 9-5 job. These group PK trips were mostly in the Rev Caves. I am now looking for a real clan to grow and learn with.

Tell us about your yourself.

I am from Boston and work at a software company that focuses on web, desktop and mobile applications. My hobbies surround extreme sports such as dirt biking, snowboarding and skateboarding. my favorite thing to do with my spare time is play the drums and PK in osrs. I also have a 2 month old daughter who is my life.

How did you hear about us?  I heard about this clan by researching different clans for 2019 that are accepting recruits.

What makes you want to join us? I want to be a part of a clan that has many members to become friends with and a community that likes teaching each other. The clan has been around for so long, and I would like to be a long time member of something everyone is committed to.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

48C378A3-CFD5-44FE-A569-943B459A76A5.jpeg

Edited by BigRedLion
Added additional previous RS names

I do like the app but your stats are a bit of a problem, most of the pvm we do in the clan is end game stuff like raids.

and when we go pking you can’t Tb, you can’t ice blitz, you can’t use barrows or any good melee weapons, you don’t have rigour or augury. We go to revs a lot and you would get attacked by pures and most of the people in the clan won’t even be able to help you.

you’ve got 96 range which shows a degree of dedication but I’d personally like to see you reapply with base 85 combats (aside from prayer) and perhaps atleast 1250 total+ so you can get onto some total worlds.

Thank you for the feedback, as this is appreciated and helpful. I was fearful of getting my combat level too high and this is why I stopped training attack and strength. If it would be beneficial, I can surely work to get these higher asap. I am also going to work tonight and tomorrow to complete more quests to access some of the mentioned spells and items. Getting to work now!

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian.

Your target now is to achieve 95 combat, attend 3 events, reply to 10 posts then graduate.

Useful links

• Graduations - you should aim for 95 combat then post your graduation form here.
  • Unread Content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Levelling Up

We are committed to helping you achieve 95+ combat so that you can unlock access to more of our PvP and PvM events.

• Combat Training Guide - this is our exclusive guide giving you a very fast way to train combat.
  • Money Making Guide - the wiki has money making methods for all levels.
  • Official Wiki - the official wiki has information on everything OSRS related. Just type something into the search box.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif