[Declined] Myfi3ld

MYFi3ld

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Myfi3ld

What is your current RS name? Myfi3ld

List any previous RS namesy i kil u

What is your total level and combat level?

my total level is 740 my cb is 64 my stats are 60att 73str 1def 74range 43prayer 40mage 70hp 

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

well ive made this my p2p pker but im not 100% sure if i wanna keep it 1 def because i love to do pvm and i just wanna be in a good clan to do that with

Tell us about your clan history.

ive only been in one clan and it fell apart do to ppl having drama

Tell us about your yourself.

im a single father that loves to play rs and enjoys other peoples company while im playing and love to pvm with ppl and im kinda a new sense runescape has changed so much im deff wanting and willing to learn if ppl are willing to teach me things im not sure about

How did you hear about us?  i looked up pvm clan on rs forums

What makes you want to join us? the clan seem to be a big clan and fun and id love to be apart of it

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: theres not a thing i have to come clean about

Appreciate the application. I have the same concerns as with an earlier post.

the pvm and pking that gets done in this clan is mostly end game stuff like raids and maxed main pking at revs. I’m probably wrong but I don’t think too many people in the clan pure pk. Again you can join the public CC “wg cc” but as part of the graduation you have to attend 3 events in 3 weeks and I’m not sure you would have the stats.

again I’d like to see you reapply with 1250 total level and base 85 combats.

• Retired Leader
16 hours ago, Hive Astolfo said:

Appreciate the application. I have the same concerns as with an earlier post.

the pvm and pking that gets done in this clan is mostly end game stuff like raids and maxed main pking at revs. I’m probably wrong but I don’t think too many people in the clan pure pk. Again you can join the public CC “wg cc” but as part of the graduation you have to attend 3 events in 3 weeks and I’m not sure you would have the stats.

again I’d like to see you reapply with 1250 total level and base 85 combats.

This post is broadly correct. One thing to clarify though is graduation. If you are below 95 combat there is no time limit on graduation but you have to commit to reaching 95 combat. If you aren't willing to train towards 95 combat because of a specific account build then we can't accept the application.

If you're happy to work towards 95 combat though we can continue with the application and you should read #joining_wg on our Discord.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

• 3 weeks later...