[Declined] 1too3for

1too3for

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

1too3for

What is your current RS name? 1too3for

List any previous RS namesN/A

What is your total level and combat level?

1345 total level

level 86 60 attack zerker, probably gonna upgrade to 75

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I played oldschool when I was very young. I never learned to pk. I became an avid rs3 player until I was hacked for about 2bil. Then, I created this old school account and quested it to be a zerker, now I want to learn to PK
Ive never been banned, muted, or any of the sort.

Tell us about your clan history.

I was in a clan way back in the day for PvM. I was relatively low in that account, but I went to a lot of events. You know, when KBD was cool?

Tell us about your yourself.

I am in the US Navy. Im a nuke officer, so I may have limited time. However, the time i spend at my computer should be stacking kids out with AGS and veng combos. Moreover, I want to get involved in a OSRS community because this is my favorite game out right now. I do have friends that player other games and I will too, but this will be a priority.

How did you hear about us?  Google Search

What makes you want to join us? I want to learn to PvP and have a good time. Itll keep me involved in osrs.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Well, if i down a kid they probably gonna get one line of trash talk. Sorry, its competition.

• Retired Leader

Welcome to our forums. We are not really a zerk clan. Do you have another account or are you willing to reach a minimum of 95 combat? We ask people once accepted to work towards 95 as a minimum combat level 

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

7 hours ago, Mojo said:

Welcome to our forums. We are not really a zerk clan. Do you have another account or are you willing to reach a minimum of 95 combat? We ask people once accepted to work towards 95 as a minimum combat level 

Just roll another account and NMZ/splash/burst/chin it :3c

Gmining.gif

WG's least consistent eventmaster.

forumnsig2.png.33b862880446896fac4d15844f66d87c.png
image.png.1eeb324b7637d99186dd80c99a3bdbbc.png

image.png.6a8bc0ca678e6f99b348ccdd427eb74f.png

• 2 weeks later...