[Accepted] 4474

What is your current RS name? 4474

List any previous RS names4474

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing in 4th grade. A 6th grader was playing at the library and I watched him for a week before I made my own account. This was back in Runescape Classic. Took me over a week to figure our where the chat boxes were to talk to people 😧 As far as what I enjoy doing in Runescape, PKing, Slayer and PvMing

Tell us about your clan history.

WG. EoS. Fear. Corruption. DWoos. Gladz. Couple mid size smaller clans

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Casey, I'm 24 and I live in Florida. I work and go to school. I like weed and food. I love trains and mangos.
Music preferences range from Rap to Rock, to EDM to Jazz. Not the biggest Country fan lol.
Played WoW since Vanilla, recently quit that addiction so I'm replacing one with another I guess lol, no one quits Runescape.

How did you hear about us?  I am Wilderness Guardians

What makes you want to join us? My previous history in the clan has always been an exciting one for me. If I ever look for a new clan I find myself looking for one with the same qualities as WG. Why not just staywhere it ororiginated from eh? Lol

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Mojo, you might wanna get yourself checked after last week.

5585.png

qb.png.ec0da22b87986bfb45114cbb72660ff1.png

4d5d1d937431f2eccb56d919153a35e7.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.