[Declined] REPTAR KUSH

REPTAR KUSH

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

REPTAR KUSH

What is your current RS name? REPTAR KUSH

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

Total: 1272 Combat: 86I

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I created my account in 2005 i believe. I just like to have fun with the game and how i play with others while still being good at it. I like runecrafting because it's challenging and i really want a 99rc cape. I like questing and pvm. Learning to pk would also be cool. 

Tell us about your clan history. none

Tell us about your yourself.

nick, male, 21, usa. I work in the food industry and have for years. I like to keep my personal info private.  I like lurking the web and watching informative videos and comedy. I live a simple life and enjoy chilling by myself, listening to music and meditating. I read a lot of articles about pretty much everything and i'm learning to cook as a professional. I also plan on taking computer science classes. Math is interesting to me even though i suck at it. I love it's always sunny in philadelphia.

How did you hear about us?  my friend, "HAMMA"

What makes you want to join us? I haven't played in a while and want to learn more about the modern state of OSRS and what i can do to level up most efficiently and become a valuable asset to the clan. The motivation really helps.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I did a glitch back in like 2008 so i could wear the ghost sheet outside Port Phasmatys..

Edited by REPTAR KUSH

• 4 weeks later...