[Declined] Sishapangma

sishapangma

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Sishapangma

What is your current RS name? Sishapangma

List any previous RS namesNo alt accounts. Not had any other account last 5 years.

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 1445 with a combat level of 111. 99 range, 99str, 94mage.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing 11 years ago on different accounts. I have this account now for about 3 years. I made it solely to pk. Now it is more a main.

Tell us about your clan history.

Only have been in community clans but a long time ago.

Tell us about your yourself.

I am bas, male, 23 years old and a civil engineering student in Belgium. My only hobby is runescape and chess at the moment. Edit: Most of my time these days is spend studying for my master degree in engineering. Where i learnt 2 + 2 = 4 - 1 = 3 quick maths, but also more interesting subjects. I have a girlfriend of 2.5 years which i mostly spend my weekend time with. I used to travel a lot , 28 countries so far. For example i spend 2 summers in Kyrgyzstan and Kazachstan where i enjoyed the mountains. Between my study and school hours i would like to have some relaxing time. Thats why i decided to do an application! And don't forget folks,.. Epstein didn't kill himself.

How did you hear about us?  Forum

What makes you want to join us? Searching for a social/pk clan.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Edited by sishapangma

• 4 weeks later...