[Accepted] yemarF

yemarF

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

yemarF

What is your current RS name? yemarF

List any previous RS namesInxsz/Inxsie.

What is your total level and combat level?

Combat level: 115
Total level: 1866

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing in 2007. Quit pre-eoc then returned 2 years ago to osrs playing on/off.
Started off my account as a zerker with an irl friend. Then we got busy with work, he stopped playing but I continued so I switched to a main account. 
I've unlocked quest cape, I've did all gdw bosses. I've got 39 CoX KC haven't done it in a good year though.
Not so sure what else to put here, if you ask away I may remember something else if needed.

Hans: "You've spent 73 days,21 hours, 45 minutes in the world since you arrived 2,188 days ago." 🥴🧐

My name is my nickname backwards.

Tell us about your clan history.

None.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Steven, I'm from Scotland and I'm 22 years old. I work as a drilling engineer out at sea on oil rigs. I'm easy to get along with, respect me and I will respect you. I enjoy any music, mostly rap though. I'm not an outgoing person due to bad anxiety but I do attend concerts and clubs now and again. Everyone needs to get mortal every so often, it's the only way to stay sane. Dislikes? Vegetables and mental health.

How did you hear about us?  A friend, 10er a g. (I dunno his name on here)

What makes you want to join us? I prefer to pvm as duo or a group so I would like to meet some new friends and hopefully make some bank with them.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have previously botted once and got banned when I was on Runescape back in 2008.

Edited by yemarF
Edited account history'2

Yes I cannot stand them tho. If I can't taste them, it's alright :D

To be honest my dude my memory is vague of rs from when I used to play, not so sure what I should put here as I only have the 1 account for osrs and had no issues with it whatsoever. 

15 hours ago, yemarF said:

Dislikes? mental health.

But why? It's such an important aspect that many people ignore:(

And welcome! Nice application (though more info on your rs history would help you) and good luck pal

Edited by Banish

Corpi.gif

Thank you all or the support so far, fingers crossed.

*Edited account history*

On 11/21/2019 at 8:17 AM, Banish said:

But why? It's such an important aspect that many people ignore:(

And welcome! Nice application (though more info on your rs history would help you) and good luck pal

Yes very true, I have mental health issues myself and I've been in a situation when I've never spoke to anyone how I felt and ignored it. I pretty much had my own house at 16 and shut myself away from the world at 17-19. Slowly stopped talking to my friends and some family members. I don't hate it to a point you may be thinking. I hate it for my reasons, that's all man.

15 hours ago, kratjeuh said:

Big up for the vegetables dislike :D

Apart from that cool guy, knows how to play, ... Can only recommend to let my man join

Exactly dude, fuck vegetables! 

Thank you sir, hmu anytime you wanna smash something :D

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

july17.png