[Accepted] Ablazinking

WG Rhino

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Ablazinking

What is your current RS name? Ablazinking

List any previous RS namesZammyboykid07
This was pre eoc. have had ablazinking since 09.

What is your total level and combat level?

Capture.PNG

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

i had about 6 account be4 eoc all vanished/forgot login other then my current account which i transfered over to osrs a year after it came out. rs3 was boring and laged way too much for my shit laptop back in the day, now i got a full setup.Also got a mini ironman i play once in a blue moon.

Tell us about your clan history.

Ablazin as in my name, are mostly disbanded nowadays or f2p pkers in rs3. I love the sound of ablazin so ive kept it for the past 7-8 years. might end of changing name but idk.
Wotg cc. Was my clan from for a year intill they became very drama based. never did pvm trips or pvp. was just a afk clan to ask questions and became boring. many members started leaving, and then a buddy of mine found wg cc and told me about it, he didnt even up joining here.

Tell us about your yourself.

Im 19 years old, just graudated high school may 2019. Im a hvac techniation in training. i love video games and football. im 6'00ft 280 lbs. Irish, native american, white. Usa, ohio

How did you hear about us?  Buddy who found u on forums didnt end up joining becuz he wanted ironman only clan

What makes you want to join us? I was a member but went off the grid for a few months. wg has a great community and actively pvm and share knowledge of the game, good ppl to talk too.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: boted once back be4 pre eoc at flesh crawlers, my brother influenced me to do it but not an excuse.

On 11/21/2019 at 6:47 AM, YoinkySpoink said:

Decent stats brother, also whats your combat level?

21 hours ago, LII0NHEART said:

Goodluck bro 👊🏻

ty

3 hours ago, yemarF said:

Goodluck mate you'll smash it👊, nice solid stats good enough to do plenty bosses, hmw anytime you wanna do anything mate. 

ty ofc, love bandos and corp and armadyl

20 hours ago, Twinships said:

welcome m8, nice application, grats on finishing highschool keep up the good work m8

ty, senior year was a pieace of cake hated the other 11 years tho haha

22 hours ago, Mojo said:

Welcome back :) 

ty, glad to be back, gotta start back from the start but clans good enough for the work.

21 hours ago, Combustions said:

Welcome back, nice app :) good luck

ty

On 11/22/2019 at 10:14 AM, WG Wessoxx said:

welcome back and good luck

ty

On 11/22/2019 at 8:43 AM, Flocked_Up said:

Welcome back mate

ty, hows twisted going?

On 11/22/2019 at 8:41 AM, Lord Seijan said:

Welcome you've come to the right place!

yep best community ive seen anywhere.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

july17.png