[Accepted] Black Fist

Jesus Saved

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Black Fist

What is your current RS name? Black Fist

List any previous RS namesZach Hybrid
RanginFetish
ImUncensored
Black In Me
MLK of RS
Black Fist

alts: Bobby Seale, Zack's Pker, Blacks Dream

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 1993 and my combat level is 122.85.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've been playing Runescape since 2005. I originally started off as a noob as we all do with rather balanced stats but soon found myself wanting to be more like my pker friends. In my early years, I spent a lot of time chilling with friends in free-to-play at hill giants in the wilderness when it was a pking hotspot. I created my first pure, Zach's Pker but the account got 2 def after 90 base combat stats except defense. After that, I created Zach Hybrid, which is the account I use today now named Black Fist. Pre-EOC, I was a maxed 75 defense build with Turmoil. I made the majority of my money hybrid pking and was notorious for pking with the Barbarian Assault hats over any other helms. Most of my names have had to do with either creating an identity that was easily recognizable as a black RS player because the black RS community is small. Black Fist is simply a symbol of an aspect of my identity that is inalienable, representing the pride and resilience of African-Americans. In my free time, my favorite activities in RS include Barbarian Assault and before EOC I was ranked in the top 200 for Fist of Guthix. NH pking is something very close to my heart and I've been doing it for a little over 9 years.

Tell us about your clan history.

I was in a clan called The Insane for a short stint of time. Clan is now closed to my knowledge but I am currently in a small pvm/pking clan called Nomad's Redemption. I've been in this clan for about two weeks and am a smiley face rank.

Was a previous member of WG. Took a leave of absence.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Zachary but I go by Zach or Zachary (either one doesn't really matter). I am 23 years old, Pisces from New Orleans, USA. I am a recent graduate of the illustrious Howard University with a B.S in Psychology. My end goal is practicing law and a successful mainstream music career, whether it be directly in the spotlight or writing behind the scenes. I have saved up money and purchased an in-home studio set-up and I am currently working on an album. I began as a poet due to the inspiration I got from forensics in high school then rediscovered an underlying love for music that always existed. A fan of pretty much every kind of music except K-Pop, I just can't find anything that gets me hooked like the other genres. I've been in a committed relationship for about 3 years now so my love life is pretty consistent [but we're not going to get too deep into that ;) ] ZERO TOLERANCE FOR RACISM

How did you hear about us?  I was training prayer at Chaos Altar in Wilderness and met WG Tangle.

What makes you want to join us? I like a lot of the members of the community. WG Tangle's conversation and friendly invitation MAKES me want to join Wilderness Guardians. Now to answer the unasked question of WHY do I want to join Wilderness Guardians... I've been aware of their presence since the beginning of my knowledge of clans in Runescape. I used to loot wars at Greater Demons almost 10 years ago. The prestige and legacy of the clan speaks for itself. The reason why I want to join is because I know this is a community where I would not only feel welcomed, but I feel like I would be more than just another number or another member.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I botted on my alts and got 99 fishing on a pure prior to EOC.

Edited by Black Fist

• 2 weeks later...

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png