[Declined] Langsamer

Langsamer

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Langsamer

What is your current RS name? Langsamer

List any previous RS names0_s_o

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level : 1606

combat level : 91

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

This account is my main account I started it a little over a year ago. I use to play back in the day when I was in jr high. I played some classic and then a little bit of runescape 2. So I feel this is my first real experience with the game and I am loving it.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have never been in a runescape clan

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is chris. I am 28 years old. I live in colorado USA. I am a barista and have been working in coffee for the last 5 years. I enjoy playing video games a lot. I also enjoy messing around with some music. I just have some hardware that I do some ambient random noise stuff with. I generally like to keep life simple. I have a lot of good people around me and just enjoy hanging with friends and keeping things positive. I'm not to sure about dislikes nothing comes to mind, but like most people have good and bad days. I am pretty into weed but not like some stereotypical stoner thing. I just really enjoy it and its a part of my life.

How did you hear about us?  deadverb

What makes you want to join us? I would like to join this clan because I am looking for a active clan with pvp and pvm events. I am new to both so I also need some guidance and I feel you guys have a lot of knowledge and active members.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Nothing I can think of. never been banned, never used bots, and not even sure how to scam hahah.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png