[Accepted] Best Planker

Best Planker

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Best Planker

What is your current RS name? Best Planker

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

Total: 1648 Combat: 114.675 check little footer

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've played OSRS ever since I was 12-ish. I was a top level magician back in the day getting a whopping 60 magic. I had a lot of fun and I've came back into the game for the nostalgia it brings back. I really like Pking mostly in smaller teams. I like hitting the rev caves but it has been a struggle ever since I haven't had a clan. I've opted to level up some skills in the mean time. I also do like doing some PVM. I am trying to get a max account for Pking right now but it is a struggle since I don't have a lot of money hoping to do a bandos trip or something for some money and I would like to learn raids to make some money. Love the community I've had around OSRS ever since.

Tell us about your clan history.

WG, became inactive for sometime because school had started winter break is around the corner so I should have more time to play :D

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Andre I am 19 years old, and am in college going for actuarial science. Math has always been a passion of mine. I am in the process of becoming a top level mathematician, (Just passed calc 3 :D). I've always cared about grades and am trying to improve myself overtime with both my personality and look by working out. I also play League of Legends and CS if you ever  want to play together on some other games. (HMU to get carried in leeg gold1). Hope to get to know some people because I am a very social person.

How did you hear about us?  Member before

What makes you want to join us? Get to talk to some people I've talked to before, make some money so I can pk and do raids be a little more social with some people. Mostly the social aspect.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Edited by Best Planker
made longer

varrock.png

• Retired Leader
3 hours ago, Best Planker said:

Tell us about your yourself.

I like PKing and PVM really do like talking to people when playing and have a good social group,

Hello and welcome back!

I'm going to just be honest here and say that this is currently a very poor application as it stands. The about yourself section is not for RS related content. Your previous application was much better so maybe look at that or other accepted applications for inspiration.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png