[Accepted] [Accepted] kn0t a bot

kn0t a bot

kn0t a bot

What is your current RS name? kn0t a bot

List any previous RS namesthemamasboi
welcomexhel

My stats:

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started first playing in 2006. Played till about 2009. In 2015 stupidly decided to try botting since I thought I was a smart guy and never gonna play again anyway. Got my main accounts from childhood banned =[ Decided to start fresh again early in 2017 and made my name based on my past mistakes.

Tell us about your clan history.

Never have been part of the clan community in rs.

Tell us about your yourself.

254 year old male from Pennsylvania, USA. Graduated from the University of Pittsburgh in May. Currently still apllying so for the time being I have lots of time to play. While I was in school i had a job that allowed me to play over 16 hours a day so I got some serious grinding done.

How did you hear about us?  Posted on reddit looking to learn bossing and someone reached out to me

What makes you want to join us? I've been in the clan chat for a few weeks now and i really like the guys. I also like the daily events. Everyone is very nice and helpful and best of all NO DRAMA.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I botted in the past on main accounts from childhood thinking i was done with the game and i was a smart college student who jagex couldnt touch. Lost my 2 original accounts, more than learned my lesson. I've put so much time into this account now I would NEVER even consider botting again.

suh dude.jpg

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.