Other games than Runescape.

WG BackFired

2 hours ago, Twinships said:

have only played runescape since i sold my ps4, but i have tried Ring of Elysium a few times m8 @Zutheris love the picture man  itachi is amazing :)

Hell yea man Itachi does not get enough love. I got a pretty dope poster that's almost the same picture. I also love me some Jiraiya.

itachi_no_chikara_by_cebzab.png

On 12/9/2019 at 3:23 PM, WG BackFired said:

What games do you guys play besides OSRS/Runescape3? I have a library of ps4 games that I play because I don't have a decent computer. I also play a lot of Hearthstone, mainly because it's on mobile as well, so that allows me to play anywhere I want.

I play black desert alot on PS4, counter strike and Seige!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I own alot of games. But I love The Isle, I'm waiting on the recode. But I play WoW usually when a new expansion comes out, and depending on how i like the expansion determines how long I play. I'm waiting on Crowfall, i pledged so I've played the alpha a little. I enjoy some shooters, but i suck at them. Espically Battle Royal's, i'm not bad at modern warfare but when the battle royale comes out, I'll probably play it. Temtem is pretty fun, but if I went and listed everything I play, it'd take forever, and no one would read it.  I will say i'm highly anticipating New World though.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I recently discovered Kingdom Come: Deliverance and finished my very first playtrough.

To make a very long story short; Eastern Europe is making hot games that shit on the so called AAA industry in every way you can imagine. Dare I say it, I haven't had so much fun since I started my journey on OSRS (and to think that's just a reboot of an '07 game)

I don't think I've seen such a good game in a very long time. It is a relief to play such a gem when the whole market is flooded with MTX filled halfworking and unfinished products that they dare to call games. Even the mighty have fallen in the last few years. So imagine my suprise when I find out it's directed by Daniel Vavra, the man behind the good Mafia games story. And if  that all isn't a coincidence then God works in mysterious ways.

theweakshouldfearthestrongk.jpg.3b9e29698395a861c20faaee06bb440b.jpg

Spoiler

bestfriend.jpg.a6477b72390f9e2e26fb0e7202d961a0.jpg

wguserbar.png

Q: Kimi, do you have any hobbies?
KR: I collect walnuts.

My chill out game atm is Forza Horizon 4, FH4 is awesome So well optimised.

I nearly completed RDR2 on PC but restarted it so I can enjoy a certain period that i wouldn't want to spoil, been playing that since just before christmas on/off when I fancy that particular immersion and its amazing on PC, well optimised by now, haven't bothered with the online after seeing what GTAV became lol.

If I feel creative I play Oxygen Not Included or Factorio but I haven't played them quite so much lately as I've spent more time on RS during lockdown. tried getting into MC but it never holds my attention

Would recommend Doki Doki literature club to anyone with a few hours to spare wanting a free interesting game to play though 🤪

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...