Other games than Runescape.

WG BackFired

On 12/9/2019 at 5:23 PM, WG BackFired said:

What games do you guys play besides OSRS/Runescape3? I have a library of ps4 games that I play because I don't have a decent computer. I also play a lot of Hearthstone, mainly because it's on mobile as well, so that allows me to play anywhere I want.

MONSTER HUNTER

Any monster hunter.

f you make a monster hunter-themed candy crush game I would play it for months until I finish it. And I may finish it multiple times if I have enough fun with it.

Do u want to give me a birthday gift? Monster Hunter.

Do you want me to like you? Monster Hunter.

You physically can't go wrong with monster hunter, for me.

6 hours ago, Dugdimdome said:

If anyone plays rocket league or apex, let ya boy know. Or of course 2k, Madden, COD, you can probably guess 

CoD is one of those titles that I enjoy playing occasionally, and wish I dedicated more time to not being so shit at. But OSRS just eats up all my free time lately. I definitely should get back into League of Legends too, since I decayed back to Plat lmao

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
56 minutes ago, Zombeenie said:

I love Deep Rock Galactic and sunk most of my quarantine into it. I also have been casually playing Dead Cells.

ROCK AND STONE!

bagility.gif.25f4e87ea305c79695280907bd4e5cd0.gif  3rd place in the Agility Competition of 29th of April 2019

Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Big PvM drops I got

Spoiler

Screenshot_2021-02-09-23-03-48-642_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.d243da04cf16d7b65bd6946ce4268d34.jpgScreenshot_2021-03-17-23-13-19-191_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.c1391ec887476a3a6cdf70eb06654d41.jpg

unknown.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 7/1/2021 at 11:10 PM, Cursed Rake said:

Everyone keeps talking about that game nowadays - is it that good? 

like a lot of MMOs, it has a way of sucking you in unless you make sure you commit only an hour or two a day to it (if not less). The cool thing in my opinion coming from someone who has played WoW and GW2 and dabbled in mythic raiding as well as "hardcore" raiding with GW2 is that FFXIV has the best PvM content out of any MMORPG. The sub price shows in the amount of PvE content both end-game and as you level up from level 16 onwards. The free unlimited time trial gives you access to the first two expansions and level 50 for free with very few game-breaking restrictions, so it's a great way to get your foot in the door.

PvP is NOT a focus in this game though, although I play a lot of it. It's clearly PvM focused and has an amazing story like most Final Fantasy games do. As it is with almost any game, however, it's fun to play with friends but EQUALLY as fun to play solo through the content. Also, unlike WoW or GW2, the "fun" PvE content doesn't come ONLY from the end-game. Once you unlock your first dungeons at level 16 (takes like 10 minutes), it's fun right from the beginning content wise.

WG is a free company (basically FFXIV's version of a clan) on the world Exodus, on the Primal Data center (basically data centers are servers and Primal is one of the North American ones).

image.png.b67347651ac382e1b29f6aeb4e85bb5a.png

Edited by Frog Wiz
Spoiler

unknown.png.89117b906d248cbad0ab57cb764e664c.png

Banner credit goes to @Baites

sig_wgtransmed5.png

New_MotM.png

649453090_mostwholesome.gif

most-active.gif

most-helpful.gif

image.png.fbe03f1c61dd9b3589e5adefd145b94b.png

unknown.png

@Frog Wiz Nice! Maybe I'll check it out sometime. It sounds dumb but one thing holding me back from trying it out is that I switched from my gaming PC to a new M1 Mac, which is just fine for Runescape but wouldn't be enough for FF. I still have the PC but I really like using this Mac right now. I'm sure I'll figure something out though! 

10 minutes ago, Cursed Rake said:

@Frog Wiz Nice! Maybe I'll check it out sometime. It sounds dumb but one thing holding me back from trying it out is that I switched from my gaming PC to a new M1 Mac, which is just fine for Runescape but wouldn't be enough for FF. I still have the PC but I really like using this Mac right now. I'm sure I'll figure something out though! 

No worries at all. I know nothing about Macs, but I do know that FFXIV has a Mac specific version (idk if that makes a difference).

Spoiler

unknown.png.89117b906d248cbad0ab57cb764e664c.png

Banner credit goes to @Baites

sig_wgtransmed5.png

New_MotM.png

649453090_mostwholesome.gif

most-active.gif

most-helpful.gif

image.png.fbe03f1c61dd9b3589e5adefd145b94b.png

unknown.png