[Accepted] farmerkring

farmerkring

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

farmerkring

What is your current RS name? farmerkring

List any previous RS namesfarmerkring

What is your total level and combat level?

image.png.1d4c4ec91abc9b63065a537a5fe9a60e.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

played osrs 8years ago and had a 7 years brake
so started up again about 8 months ago and trying to get back into the game
playing it in a lower tempo so i can learn all the stuff again whitout forgetting it again

Tell us about your clan history.

only been in 1 clan and it was thelillypad
and seemed like evry1 liked me there
always tryed to help where i can and always ready to try new stuff if i have the gear for it

Tell us about your yourself.

my name is nikolai im 22 years old almost 23 in februar
im a farmer irl thats where the name comes from:)

How did you hear about us?  from msfreakyfrog

What makes you want to join us? i heard you are a super friendly clan and help eachother where u can and make clan events
and thats what i love about osrs

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: spotless record since i started playing

welcome to the clan buddy, hope all goes smooth, make sure to stick around cc and discord, i hope to see you soon m8, bet your a good dude, cheers and grats! keep up the good work in game and on the farm ❤️ ! will be hosting a bandos event for first timers so they can experience a bit of what it would be like your welcomed to come for the hour, nothing serious just fun:) see you around shoot me a discord message if needed pal ty

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png