[Declined] su q

DeathKnockin

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

su q

What is your current RS name? su q

List any previous RS namesN/A

What is your total level and combat level?

Combat 123

Total Level: 1784

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Been playing runescape since 2002. I have a maxed 2k+ TTL account on RS3, and in classic. I have been an avid fan of PvP and PVM. Been pking since the classic 3 hit pking days! Looking to get more into group PVM and raids for 07. Recently returned to play old school where I will be active 3-5 days a week EST time.

Tell us about your clan history.

I've never been in a clan for PVM. In the days of classic I used to PVP with some old school players. Not really a clan but a small niche player group where we all took care of each other.

Tell us about your yourself.

Im an older player and person. I work 5-7 days a week as an developer of web based products and applications. Im an avid gamer of a lot of older games, one being runescape. Im an avid music listener and outdoor enthusiast and dog trainer.

How did you hear about us?  I was messaged by Twinships who suggested I look into the clan

What makes you want to join us? I heard good things about the clan and the historic presence also is appealing. Looking for long term friendships and gettingg into some fun PVM groups and probably partake in some PVP as i build relationships.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Was banned in 2013 for botting in RS3. Account was returned to me and offense quashed. Never received an in game infraction since.  I have awesome dogs and share photos, they also bark.

Edited by DeathKnockin

hey pal thanks for taking the time to post this, very surprised, i'm getting into a very similar type of work, which is mobile application development haha!!! glad you posted m8, keep up the good work in game and out game, good you know what you want!!!!, was good meeting having a small chat with you about wg, i feel you came to the right clan m8, the wilderness guardians are very established and organized you will have know problem finding teams and friends for what you like to do in game m8!! cheers nice app best of luck with everything!@!@! also thanks for mentioning my name m8, see you around:)  

Edited by Twinships

35 minutes ago, Twinships said:

hey pal thanks for taking the time to post this, very surprised, i'm getting into a very similar type of work, which is mobile application development haha!!! glad you posted m8, keep up the good work in game and out game, good you know what you want!!!!, was good meeting having a small chat with you about wg, i feel you came to the right clan m8, the wilderness guardians are very established and organized you will have know problem finding teams and friends for what you like to do in game m8!! cheers nice app best of luck with everything!@!@! also thanks for mentioning my name m8, see you around:)  

32 minutes ago, Jarjair said:

Very nice to meet you and best of luck pal! Most of all welcome to the team! Great application indeed!

Thanks yall.  Lookin forward to meeting everyone

10 hours ago, Hugboat said:

Great app, hope to see you around soon :)

5 hours ago, Ghost Sabre said:

Welcome!

58 minutes ago, Mojo said:

Welcome to our forums :)

30 minutes ago, Swifter said:

what mojo said

Thank yall. Look forward to the 48 hour mark tomorrow evening and gliding into some PVM.