[Accepted] Vino V

Vino V

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Vino V

What is your current RS name? Vino V

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

Total 1558, combat 123

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I’ve been a RuneScape player since 2002. I made my current account in 2018. In my RS3 days, I enjoyed playing on skiller accounts but also had accounts with maxed combat.

Tell us about your clan history.

I haven’t been in many real clans on OSRS but I am a long time member of the Glory and Gold clan on RS3. I’m also a clan leader on several major mobile games so I know how hard it can be to run a successful long time clan.

Tell us about your yourself.

I’m a 27 year old married man. I’m a life long gamer. Gaming and cooking are my 2 passions in life.

How did you hear about us?  Twinships recruited me at the GE

What makes you want to join us? I’m looking to join a dedicated group of players to help take my game to the next level. I’m hoping to learn raids and other high level content and make some new friends.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: N/a

2 minutes ago, Twinships said:

awesome pal i'm glad you decide to come to wg this will be the right fit for you!!!! we do lots of pvm so you came  to the right place best of luck cheers m8!

I appreciate your kindness and allowing me to apply for the clan

8 hours ago, Mojo said:

Hello and welcome!

Thank you. Happy to be here!

9 hours ago, LII0NHEART said:

Goodluck with app bro 👊🏻

Appreciate it!

11 hours ago, YoinkySpoink said:

Best of luck with your application, welcome

Thanks!

12 hours ago, 0sRs Chris said:

Welcome

Thanks

18 hours ago, Jair Emiah said:

Pleasure to meet you, glad you ended up here! Best of luck and lovely Application :)

Thank you! Happy to be here!

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

july17.png