[Declined] Mrduu4u

Mrduu4u

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Mrduu4u

What is your current RS name? Mrduu4u

List any previous RS namesin past (Durzax5) but was deleted for this one when synced from mobile

What is your total level and combat level?

79277340_2426037907663732_16845198632146

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

played long ago probs 8 years. but i came back when it went mobile. so got back in a little over a year and i have been playing pretty much everyday since

Tell us about your clan history.

i have never really been a part of a clan before. with my char now i have joined some diff ones just for pointers and help but have never been a part of one or been able to participate in stuff. so im new to all of the clan stuff but if you will have me i am a quick learner

Tell us about your yourself.

ummm haha im a mellow dude. nothing really ticks me off, have a sense of humor( thats all jokes i dont get "offended"), always looking to do stuff. and i guess i just like to have fun..... oh and my goal is max stats haha

How did you hear about us?  twinships

What makes you want to join us? met twinships when i was lvling and helped me out. im new to clan stuff never doing it before and twinships was the first to ask me to join a clan and want me in

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: im a NOOB when it comes to a lot of the end high lvl things like bossing cuz i havent done it before but looking to learn and have fun

awesome application so glad you posted man!, lost for words, another great dude to the clan i wish the best of luck with the process hope all goes smooth, see you around cc more often man, keep up the good work in and out of the game, cheers pal!!!!! have a great future and all:)

• 3 weeks later...