[Accepted] Chronic Game

Chronic Game

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Chronic Game

What is your current RS name? Chronic Game

List any previous RS namesRs3: playa fly93

What is your total level and combat level?

1728 total and cb lvl 122

2019-12-12 11.14.12.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started in 2006. I started osrs last year. I quit for a few month and im just getting back. I am a mobile only player. I enjoy pvm and skilling. I want to learn more bosses also. My name just means runescape is a chronic condition, it will always be with u. U can never truly quit rs. I have fire cape and barrows gloves. I am laid back and enjoy learning new things. I enjoy the game and i like to have fun. If it isnt un then its not a game.

Tell us about your clan history.

Rs3: legion of dusk
Osrs: i checked a few clans out but never joined any. I didnt enjoy the people there.

Tell us about your yourself.

Im 26 yrs old. I have 2 kids and another on the way. I live in tennessee in the USA. My name is Dillon. Male. Highschool graduate. I do construction work. Games are my hobby. I like kevin gates and some other rappers and heavy metal and old metal like metallica. My talent is being able to grind for long periods lol. I like having fun. I dislike people who think they r above everyone else.

How did you hear about us?  Twinships

What makes you want to join us? I want ppl to enjoy the game with and to learn with.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Im mobile only if that matters

Edited by Chronic Game

hey m8 glad i got a hold of you on the forums really nice to have you thanks for posting this. gl, another great dude for wg hope to see you around cc and  in the and discord keep up the good work and best of luck on your osrs adventures:)

Edited by Twinships

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png