[Accepted] Engine 49 D

WG Engine49D

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Engine 49 D

What is your current RS name? Engine 49 D

List any previous RS namesFlyers 215, xxlil vinxx

What is your total level and combat level?

1763, 122

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing about 01/02 with a few breaks here and there for various amounts of time (longest break was 2 years) was in a few clans back in the day (EoS, KoH, Anarchy)

My name is my company that I work at. I work for my city's fire dept as a firefighter/emt.

I used to love PKing and warring but when that died I drifted into PVMing, however I don't have many friends who like to do so..So I don't go often. Recently I've been skilling.

IRL interests - working out, sports (mainly hockey + football), video games

Tell us about your clan history.

I think the first one I was in was called Echo of Silence, don't remember much but I know I left for a "better" clan...

Which was Knights of Honor, led by Lord Furner. My time here ended when the clan merged with clan Anarchy, led by Chronic24 and Ambersky. Good times with that clan.

Tell us about your yourself.

Name is Vinny, I'm 29 and from the US. I have 1 child. I have a bachelor's degree in sports medicine but that shit was boring so now I am a firefighter. I play hockey and love watching hockey, football, baseball and basketball. I like all types of music. Besides being athletic, my only talent is being able to open a beer bottle with my teeth.

top 3 likes:
hockey
beer
whiskey

3 dislikes:
stupidity
listing things
irony

How did you hear about us?  RS forums, but I remember you guys from back in the day.

What makes you want to join us? I just want a clan that is active

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I scammed an IRL friend for a rune scummy back in like 2004. Dont worry though, he still plays and has like a 500m bank. (even after selling 3bil when he thought he was gone quit)

1 minute ago, Twinships said:

nice application brotha! like the honesty dude, best of luck with the process m8! cheers keep up the good work in and out of the game

appreciate it bro

Just now, Hugboat said:

Great app, hope to see you around at some events :)

samesies

• Retired Leader

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png