[Accepted] Juuso3151

Juuso3151

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Juuso3151

What is your current RS name? Juuso3151

List any previous RS namesJuuso315

What is your total level and combat level?

Combat level :104
Total level :1526

skills.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing maybe in 2013 and ive been playing on and off, now im really hooked on this game and really eager to learn more about bossing and clans. I would say that my favourite skill has to be slayer, its very chill and you can chat with people at the same time. My runescape name is my IRL name.

Tell us about your clan history.

I haven't been in a lot of clans, couple small clans here and there but they have died pretty quickly.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Juuso, i'm 18 years old and i come from Finland. I'm currently unemployed so i have a lot of time to play. My hobbies are producing and writing songs, i like to drink beer with my friends and have a little freestyle sessions in the sauna lol :D As a player im very chatty person, i often just log on to bankstand and talk to people, sometimes it can take hours when im fall into the rabbit hole with the other dude.

How did you hear about us?  Someone PM'd me in discord. His name was '' Twinships #4396 ''

What makes you want to join us? I find myself playing runescape alone quite often, i would love to have some people always online when i log in and have a chat with them. Second reason is that i love to participate in clan events and stuff, im very eager to learn more about bossing and maybe killing them with some clanmates

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Juuso315 account is banned for botting, that was a long time ago and back then i wasnt really playing this game. Now that i have better stats and items on this account im more willing to grind for my cash and gear. Permaban definetly teached me a lesson

hey buddy thanks for putting the time and effort into this application,  and also thanks for your honestly pal!, good to have you, lots of great people have been joining just like you, so i hope all goes smooth with your application process, cheers m8! and good luck with everything in and outside of osrs :)

1 minute ago, Juuso3151 said:

Ayy, thanks for telling me about this clan, hope to see you in the game sometime!

yes sir will be seeing you around certainly pal hope you stick around, cheers man ❤️ 

Edited by Twinships

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs and #osrs_announcements. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

1a50d2bf817e70cc4dce4c22318d2576.gif