[Declined] Ruuegs

Ruuegs

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Ruuegs

What is your current RS name? Ruuegs

List any previous RS namesPlayed pre RS3, had multiple 99s, account was hacked and banned so I quit for years.

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 1367, and my combat level is 92.75 currently. I'm at 129 quest points currently on the grind towards finishing up R.F.D for those tasty barrows gloves. 60m bank, lots of gear, plan on grinding combat for PVM a lot more in the coming days since I just finished my semester at University. My friend Beastsmack is in the clan and highly recommended that I join, he speaks quite highly of the group.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

This account is relatively new, my old account had 90 str, 80+ atk, def, range, pray, and multiple 99s in skills.

Tell us about your clan history.

I was in a clan wars cc back when I played before RS3, but have been playing solo just with IRL friends since I started this account.

Tell us about your yourself.

I'm a University student, I work with kids who have severe violent behavioral difficulties and provide them with counseling and intervention in the form of alternate behaviors that aren't as destructive. Also a musician, and love myself some OSRS.

How did you hear about us?  Beastsmack, member of clan is IRL friend

What makes you want to join us? My friend Beastsmack speaks very highly of the clan, and I'm interested in getting in to PVM more as I continue to level up my account.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I'm as clean as a whistle

• 2 weeks later...

Hi! Looks like you all ready joined an event, that's great :D Please make sure to join our Discord.gg/wg and PM an App Manager so we can review your application and get you in the clan!

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png