[Declined] Isa trap

Isa Trap

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Isa trap

What is your current RS name? Isa trap

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

1850 Total

120 cb

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Is a trap, I used to do rev caves a lot and people would see my name and just bounce. I’ve been playing since 05. Currently my favorite thing to do is just bossing and I’m starting to learn raids. I’m used to clan pk often before I had taken a break for a few months, but currently just trying to obtain max combat and max gear!

Tell us about your clan history.

I used to run my own pvp pvm clan.
I was Recent in blueshift
And currently just trying to find an actual pvm clan.

Tell us about your yourself.

Name is Wes, I’m 25. USE have a wife and kids and OSRS.

How did you hear about us?  Heard Via Facebook.

What makes you want to join us? I’m looking for a serious clan that is actually willing to do bossing group activity and dabble in some pvp when I want to. Sick of bouncing from clan to clan just being dissatisfied.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I am currently doing a tbow rebuild which severely limits the amounts of activity I can participate in, however I am trying to make at least 10m per day at zulrah then rebuild my gear tab.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi! Welcome and GL on the T bow rebuild! Please make sure to join our Discord.gg/wg and PM an App Manager so we can review your application and get you in the clan!

Leader and Head Warlord of the Wilderness Guardians

pksquad2.png

WildGuard let's gooooo!!!!           gold-ranged.gif  

XD2D1Xr.gif

Ex-Leader of The Sabre Clan

Ghost_Strategist.gifsabrewraith.png