[Declined] Rismo

Rismo

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Rismo

What is your current RS name? Rismo

List any previous RS namesgrunt5678

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level: 746

Combat level: 73

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've been playing since roughly 2006 off and on. I use to main on RS3 but have recently taken to OSRS and might be transferring to maining there. Some bossing experience but my main has 99 slayer and all 99 combat with 99 herblore/pray/cook/fm/fish

Tell us about your clan history.

I was in The Halls of Light for a very extended period of time not sure around the year but I was apart of recruitment for a period until I took a break from RS

Tell us about your yourself.

My names Brett and I'm 22. I'm a nursing student, so at times my activity differentiates, I also work at a hospital. Currently engaged. hobbies include playing guitar and kayaking. I am form the US and like all kinds of music.

How did you hear about us?  Someone messaged me in game

What makes you want to join us? The community is very nice and understanding and always willing to help which is awesome for a returning player!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Uhm, when I was younger I got reported for saying and I quote "I am a robot" and got like a 48 hour mute for it so that's fun. Apparently it was taken literally as I was botting. Anyways, I take RS rules serious and haven't broke any

• 3 weeks later...